100% TRUST WORTHY EXPERIENCE
Raw Dried Curry Leaves / Karivepaku Powder (Alternative to Using Curry Leaves as Ingredient)
₹472.00 – ₹1,380.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Raw Curry Leaves Powder from SITARA FOODS tastes very much similar to Curry Raw leaves as we make powder by shade drying the leaves. Where ever you use Curry leaves you can use SITARA Curry Leaves Powder. 100 grams of SITARA Curry leaves Powder is equal to 1.1 Kgs of Raw Curry leaves.
Raw Dried Curry Leaves / Karivepaku Powder (Alternative to Using Curry Leaves as Ingredient)
Raw Curry Leaves Powder from SITARA FOODS tastes very much similar to Curry Raw leaves as we make powder by shade drying the leaves. Where ever you use Curry leaves you can use SITARA Curry Leaves Powder. 100 grams of SITARA Curry leaves Powder is equal to 1.1 Kgs of Raw Curry leaves. For Indians in various countries like USA, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, Norway, Sweden, Spain where you don’t get Raw Curry Leaves this is very much useful for them. The Shade dried Curry Leaves Powder from SITARA is made from Fresh Raw Curry Leaves drying them in shade and then powdering them so the flavor, color and freshness is preserved and very much similar in taste and aroma to that of fresh leaves. SITARA Curry Leaves Powder can be used to make all dishes that are made with Raw Curry Leaves. Curry Leaves also called as karuveppilai, karapincha, sweet neem, kadi patta, kadhi limbdo, curry vepillai, kari bevu, karivepaku or noroxingho pat in various regions.
The rapidly deteriorating health of man can only be attributed to his selfishness. When we harm nature and the environment we are self-inflicting greater damages to ourselves. The technological advances have become more a bane than a boon, resulting in various new forms of diseases and flourishing pharmaceutical industries. Thomas Alva Edison has rightly quoted years back that to live a better and longer life, the doctors must resort to a good diet, which includes a wide variety of herbs and herbal products, sans any chemicals. We, at Sitara Foods, with a sense of commitment to the environment and to the society live in & have developed many chemical-free herbal products from nature like curry leaves powder, shikakai powder, turmeric powder and many more. They serve not only medicinal purposes but also contribute to the aesthetic beauty of an individual.
Not many are aware of the different uses our ancient herbs can be put into. This could be one reason why the present generation is turning to chemical products and its derivatives. Advertisements and social media add zing to these man-made products. We at SITARA FOODS, take this opportunity to educate the people through this social media platform so that people will become more inclined to use herbal products. Buy online from us to get the pure curry leaves powder ever.
History and etymology:
Curry leaves also known as kariveppilai in Tamil, Kari pattha in Hindi, Karivepaku in Telugu and various other regional names in each state of India is a very common and highly aromatic spice used in Indian cuisine. The history of curry leaves dates back to ancient times and the use of these leaves in various forms are mentioned in both Tamil and Kannada literature. Hence it finds wide usage in Southern India and Srilanka, and with immigrants finds its way to Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand.
Curry leaves are one of the most important seasoning ingredients which enhance the flavour of all dishes. But most of us throw it away as we do not like to chew the leaf. Do you want to fully utilise its benefits without having to munch on it? At Sitara Foods, we have come up with the curry leaves powder, which will help you to enjoy the full benefits of the curry leaf without causing hindrance to your palate. Buy online and try it to be hale and healthy!
Nutritional value of curry leaves powder ( karuveppilai, karapincha, sweet neem, kadi patta, kadhi limbdo, curry vepillai, kari bevu, karivepaku or noroxingho pat ):
Curry leaves powder is rich in several nutrients. With 66.3% moisture content and 6.1% protein, it also has high quantities of iron, phosphorous, vitamin C, vitamin A, folic acid, niacin, thiamine, riboflavin, fibre and nicotinic acid. Other than minerals and vitamins, they are rich in antioxidants.
Why Curry Leaves Powder?
- Weight loss- Surprising as it may sound; curry leaves powder aids in weight loss because of the presence of carbazole alkaloids. These alkaloids help in regulating cholesterol and work against weight gain.
- Gastrointestinal protection- Curry leaves powder mixed with a dash of lime juice is used in Ayurveda as a treatment for gastrointestinal issues. Your digestive system will be right on track!
- Stops diarrhoea and dysentery- Curry leaves powder is a wonderful remedy for treating an upset stomach. Mix it with buttermilk and consume to have good and efficient bowel movement.
- Antioxidant- Being a very good source of vitamins A, B, C and E, curry leaves powder is known for its antioxidant properties. These vitamins assist in decreasing oxidative stress and free radical scavenging activity, thus helpful in fighting and preventing cancer.
- Anti-diabetic property- Regular use of curry leaves powder is known to be very effective in controlling diabetes by reducing blood glucose levels. They protect the insulin-producing cells of the pancreas and prevent damage caused by free radicals. Minerals like copper, iron and zinc in the curry leaves powder are responsible for this function.
- Relieves morning sickness and nausea- Curry leaves powder when consumed early in the morning, can cause great relief from nausea.
- Eliminates bacteria- Most illness is caused by infections or because of oxidative damage in the body. Curry leaves powder is full of carbazole alkaloids which are compounds with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. They also contain the compound linalool which has bacteria-killing properties. It also helps in eliminating harmful free radicals from the body.
- Good for eyesight– Curry leaves powder are having a beneficial effect on eyesight, preventing the early onset of cataract, owing to its rich content of vitamin A.
- Reduce stress- The essential oil of curry leaves powder can help in reducing stress effectively, thereby causing less anxiety and depression. This is probably because of the calming effect of the scent of curry leaves, due to the presence of a compound called linalool.
- Heals burns, wounds and skin eruptions- Curry leaves powder can be made into a paste with water and applied directly on skin burns, bruises and skin eruptions like boils and left overnight for effective results. It heals wounds quickly than the regular medicines.
- Hair growth- Regular uses of curry leaves powder seeped in pure coconut oil and applied on the hair stimulates the hair follicles and promotes the growth of healthy strands of hair. Hair loss and premature greying of hair has been dealt effectively this way from ancient times. Free you from dandruff and flaky scalp by using our Sitara Foods fresh curry leaves powder. Also use our shikakai powder for a healthy, glossy and thick hair. Purchase online and get benefited from the best powders ever!
- Improves memory- Incorporating curry leaves powder in your diet can have beneficial effects on your memory. It can help in dealing with impaired memory disorders such as Alzheimer’s.
- Curing anaemia- Rich in iron and folic acid, curry leaves powder beats anaemia and increases haemoglobin level.
- Liver protector- A storehouse of a powerful antioxidant called kaempferol is there in curry leaves powder & it protects the liver from oxidative stress and harmful toxins, helping to cure Hepatitis and Cirrhosis.
- Instantly spice your buttermilk, yoghurt, salads and curries with our curry leaves powder.
- Chutneys, podis can be made with this powder too.
- Add it to make a differently flavoured green tea.
- A great flavouring agent for all rasams and soups
Curry leaves powder also called karuveppilai, karapincha, sweet neem, kadi patta, kadhi limbdo, curry vepillai, kari bevu, karivepaku or noroxingho pat is a great substitute to the fresh leaves which can be stored for a maximum of 5 days in the refrigerator. This is where our curry leaves powder from Sitara Foods is a saviour as you can use it effectively throughout the year. We, at Sitara Foods, believe that healthy eating begins from choosing healthy ingredients and have come up with the idea of converting leaves and herbs to powders to ensure our customers enjoy the benefits in any season.
What are you waiting for…grab this opportunity and order online from us at sitarafoods.com
0.25 KG, 0.50 KG, 1.00 KG
207 reviews for Raw Dried Curry Leaves / Karivepaku Powder (Alternative to Using Curry Leaves as Ingredient)
0 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 206 customer(s)
September 8, 2022
September 1, 2022
August 27, 2022
August 26, 2022
August 5, 2022
Recently viewed products
Corporate Events Gift CardsMade Fresh Every Day ₹250.00 – ₹10,000.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Cold Pressed Groundnut OilMade Fresh Every Day ₹242.00 – ₹725.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Wild Forest Tamarind / Chinthapandu / ImliMade Fresh Every Day ₹468.00 – ₹1,498.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
OUT OF STOCK(204 reviews)
SAGGU BIYYAM VADIYALU / SABUDANA PAPAD / JAVVARISI VADAM / SAGO VADAMMade Fresh Every Day ₹240.00 – ₹820.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Handmade Bombay Halwa (Karachi Halwa Green)Made Fresh Every Day ₹357.00 – ₹1,047.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Cold Pressed Saf Flower OilMade Fresh Every Day ₹311.00 – ₹909.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Munnakaya / Drumstick Pickle – Andhra StyleMade Fresh Every Day ₹242.00 – ₹702.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Sajja Vadalu / Vada (Home Made Perl Millet Vada)Made Fresh Every Day ₹210.00 – ₹610.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)