100% TRUST WORTHY EXPERIENCE
Amla Pickle With Out Garlic – Usirikaya Pachadi (Premium Quality)
₹242.00 – ₹702.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Sitara Foods Amla Pickle (Indian Gooseberry) is made without garlic, especially for the people who follow jain diet or others who avoid garlic in their foods for allergic or even religious reasons too. We would like to present this as our specially made Andhra Pickle made typically in Andhra style.
The trendiest and tastiest citrus pickle without garlic truly deserves its super food status (Andhra Style Jain / Brahmin Usirikaya Pachadi /Amla Pickle)
Sitara Foods Amla Pickle (Indian Gooseberry) is made without garlic, especially for the people who follow jain diet or others who avoid garlic in their foods for allergic or even religious reasons too. We would like to present this as our specially made Andhra Pickle made typically in Andhra style. Since goose berries are harvested during autumn, they are not readily available in the supermarket at all seasons. But still you can purchase this Amla Pickle without garlic from Sitara Foods, an instant version of the tangy and spicy pickle recipe prepared from the Sour Indian Gooseberries at anytime. This is the specialty of pickling process itself! We can even reserve it for off-seasons by using the right preservative methods. It is referred and known with several names but popularly known as Nellikai Uppinakayi or even by the name Nellikai Thokku.
Pickling with finely sourced fruits:
- Amla Pickle without garlic is the most elegant signature of tanginess, the best spicy Indian side dish made with the sour taste of amla merging with the rustic flavours of the mustard seeds and sesame oil. There is no compare to its taste when it comes to the home-made pickle from Sitara Foods, and it has the addiction for its simplicity and taste.
- Feel lazy to prepare this pickle at home, as it is a big task to prepare and expose it to sunlight for weeks. Don’t Worry! Sitara Foods are there to serve you always with the healthiest, nutrition-rich, traditional home-made taste as your grandmother’s kitchen. This sourness makes a great accomplishment with rice, upma or dosa, idly, parathas and even as a side dish for your everyday meals. It is so good, that the pack gets emptied up very quickly.
- This is a vegan, perfect garlic free, preservative-free, additive-free, infallible home-made preparation with finely sourced fruits and rightly mixed high-quality ingredients. They are made with special ingredients that are used by NRIs living abroad. All ingredients are carefully selected including cold-pressed gingelly oil which is excellent for health. And now all NRI’s can relish in its taste by just making an order online and get it delivered at your doorstep anywhere in the world you are. You need not miss home food and become home sick at all!
Method of Preparing:
- The humble Indian gooseberry truly deserves its super food status. There are several ways the traditional pickles are prepared in India and South-East Asian Countries, but the way it is pickled in the states of Andhra and Telangana gives it a distinct taste and flavour.
- And however, this is an instant variation prepared by steaming the amla and then mixing it with salt and pickle spices like fenugreek seeds, mustard seeds, lemon juice, asafoetida powder, red chili powder, etc. which is completely home-made and hand-made too. Now you have a valid reason to buy Amla Pickle without garlic from Sitara Foods, sin’t it? We deliver to all major cities like Delhi, Pune, Hyderabad, Calcutta, Chennai and Mumbai.
Storage and Shelf Life:
- Store this pickle in a dry and clean bottle or tin it in the refrigerator for longer shelf life. Use a clean spoon for serving. Also, scoop and take only the required quantity in a small container for one or 2 days use. We at Sitara foods maintain high standards in the manufacturing of our pickles and they stay safe longer than the other varieties at market.
Various Health Benefits and why you should indulge in this sour treat daily?
- Amla is an excellent source of Vitamin C; hence it helps to boost your immunity, metabolism and prevents viral and bacterial ailments, including cold and cough.
- The translucent green fruit, which derives its name from the Sanskrit word ‘Amlaki’ meaning “nectar of life”, can protect us against countless ailments, be it the common cough and cold, to fight against the development of cancer cells or infertility and eliminates the underlying cause of many diseases.
- Amla’s antibacterial and astringent properties boost one’s immune system. It has a cooling effect with diuretic and laxative properties and helps to maintain the body temperature even in the scorching heat of summer.
- Regular inclusion of Amla in our food helps in preventing scurvy condition and is quintessential for the overall health of the entire body including skin, hair and tooth.
- Ayurveda doctors recognized that Amla is the only fruit that will not lose its properties in any form or at any temperature. It tastes heavenly with steaming hot rice and a dollop of ghee when served with crispy papads.
At Sitara Foods we use farm fresh Amla’s collected from our local farmers and then pickled with natural organic ingredients, to serve you with the best taste in the market, which you can’t find in the other brand pickles. Order the best Amla Pickle without Garlic from Sitara Foods to relish your taste buds with the nutrition and get it delivered free at your convenience. Buy it, enjoy it and also share it with your friends and relatives. You can also purchase normal amla pickle at Sitara Foods Online Store.
0.25 KG, 0.50 KG, 1.00 KG
205 reviews for Amla Pickle With Out Garlic – Usirikaya Pachadi (Premium Quality)
0 Customer(s) recommended this item
Reviewed by 204 customer(s)
September 16, 2022
September 16, 2022
September 3, 2022
September 2, 2022
September 1, 2022
Recently viewed products
Corporate Events Gift CardsMade Fresh Every Day ₹250.00 – ₹10,000.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Cold Pressed Groundnut OilMade Fresh Every Day ₹242.00 – ₹725.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Wild Forest Tamarind / Chinthapandu / ImliMade Fresh Every Day ₹468.00 – ₹1,498.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Handmade Bombay Halwa (Karachi Halwa Green)Made Fresh Every Day ₹357.00 – ₹1,047.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Munnakaya / Drumstick Pickle – Andhra StyleMade Fresh Every Day ₹242.00 – ₹702.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Sajja Vadalu / Vada (Home Made Perl Millet Vada)Made Fresh Every Day ₹210.00 – ₹610.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Organic Kodo Millet (Arikalu) LadduMade Fresh Every Day ₹496.00 – ₹1,727.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)
Festival Gift CardsMade Fresh Every Day ₹250.00 – ₹10,000.00 (Inclusive Of Tax & Free Shipping in India)